6 April 1985
1. Sunday Morning - The Velvet Underground 'It's great!'
2. Oh Bondage Up Yours - X-Ray Spex 'Sod your sexual healing'
3. Falling And Laughing - Orange Juice 'This is Rose's favourite' (Jill picked OJ's Poor Old Soul)
4. Everything Counts - Depeche Mode 'Great pop song. Like the sound of instruments used'
5. I Wonder Why - The Pastels 'This is a great song even though we sing backing vocals on it'
6. Ship of Fools - John Cale 'Cos it's dead good'
7. I Got You Babe - Sonny & Cher 'Rose likes this (she's sentimental); she thinks they have great voices'
8. Theme from The Meaning of Life - Monty Python 'Jill likes this because she can relate to the lyrics'
1. Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen 'Oh come on, do you need to ask why?'
2. Wrapped Around Your Finger - The Police 'This one's as bad as Roxanne'
3. Kids in America - Kim Wilde 'The words to this make us feel sick'
4. Rabbit - Chas & Dave 'Pre-punk Wham'
5. Pull Up To The Bumper - Grace Jones The trendy's answer to Benny Hill.